Since being in lock-down I've been loving the cottage-core style recipes that fill my tik tok fyp. I've also noticed that we have lots of lavender in our garden and I thought it would be nice to do something with it: hence, lavender lemonade. It's really easy to make and tastes great. I'd also recommend adding vodka or prosecco to make it even more decadent.
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
1 drop Vanilla
A bunch of Lavender
1. Add a cup of water and a cup of sugar to a pan and let it boil.
2. Once boiled add in your lavender and allow it to steep for 1 to 2 hours
3. Take the mixture off of the stove and sieve out the lavender.
4. Add in the squeezed lemon juice and vanilla. (I'd also recommend adding in some food
colouring if you want it to be purple.)
5. Keep it refrigerated and serve whenever.