This brownie recipe is delicious and nutritious. It has an almost smooth fudgy consistency and the coco nibs and walnuts give it a nice flavour and crunch.
140 grams Ground Almonds
350 grams Unpitted Dates
20 grams Cocoa nibs
40 grams Cocoa powder
100 grams Walnuts
50 ml Almond milk
1. Line a tray in parchment paper.
2. Soak your dates in hot water to soften them.
2. Put your walnuts in the food processor and then add the almond flour, cocoa powder and cocoa nibs.
3. Take your dry mixture out of the food processor and add in half of the dates. (I like to make half of the mixture at once as the quantity is quite large for a food processor). When the dates have been pulverised gradually add in half of the dry mixture. Once you've done this, add in half of the plant milk and whizz it up until it forms a sticky dough. Put the mixture into the tray and repeat the method again for the next half of your batter.
4. Spread your batter onto the baking tray and leave your mixture in the fridge until it hardens. This should take around four hours.